View Single Post
Old 10-15-2017, 01:42 AM  
Rads
The Hamographer

Default Re: Meet Ghost-The Ghost Files

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thin Lizzy View Post
Ghost's having fun sleeping like that, plus he knows you can't surprise him as he's snug in the tube.
TL I have never known such a nervy hamster as Ghost, yet when I take him out of his cage he seems very happy climbing all over me and exploring his surroundings..
From things I have noticed his hearing seems super sensitive, when he has a nervous jump he can jump the width of his Alaska cage which is quite a feat, he will normally flip or twist as he does this, the other night he had a "moment" in his wheel where he was running as normal and then he jumps/flips out of the wheel and in the process knocked the wheel over...
He has taken to lying in his wheel and also he goes and lies totally flat on the roof of his house with his ears perked up as though he is waiting for something, it is very odd indeed.
On a more normal note, his weight is coming along and he is now 153g, his favourite treats are sweetcorn and custard cream biscuits....
Rads is offline   Reply With Quote