View Single Post
Old 10-10-2017, 04:45 AM  
SKB_Hamsters
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: 31 Days of October

Thank You Coco61 and cypher

10th - Toffee

On the 7th August 2013, I welcomed home Toffee, she was a very shy and fearful girl who got easily overwhelmed and spooked my unfamiliar noises. Initially after bringing her home Toffee spent most of her time hiding from me and would only brave coming out if she knew I wasn’t around, this made taming a little difficult to begin with but she soon started to relax with me and with plenty of time, Toffee finally managed to trust me and our bond grew – as she soon realised that she was safe with me. Toffee was very protective of her cage and I soon learnt not to place my hand in her cage if she was in there but outside her cage was a complete different story – she would didn’t mind being handled and was a sweet and friendly girl who just knew how to pose perfectly for my camera. She had a truly special personality!

Here are some of my favourite photos of Toffee,

Toffee would thoroughly enjoy every evening coming out for cuddles and would enjoy exploring the sofa. Due to Toffee nature of getting easily spooked I ensured that she had plenty of safe hiding places where she could go when she felt unsure or spooked. One of her favourite was a hamster sized tent …

Owning Hamsters since Nov 2007
SKB_Hamsters is offline   Reply With Quote