View Single Post
Old 10-07-2017, 09:58 AM  
SKB_Hamsters
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: 31 Days of October

Thank You Coco61, cypher, dreamtree and BorisPasha. I really loved her little white socks they were so noticeable especially when she was younger with her deep brown fur – this earned her nickname of Cotton socks. Cotton deep brown fur did lightened when she got older (photos below show this) although she still remained so gorgeous!

BorisPasha – It is so hard to say whether I would still have guinea-pigs if it didn’t have my asthma and hayfever, especially after discovering my love and passion for hamsters. I probably would have continued owning them but may have had them in the house during the winter months. As I did really enjoying owning Guinea-pigs they make such wonderful pets – it was shame whenever I cleaned them out or wanted to have a cuddle that I would end up sneezing really badly which left me really wheezy.

Dreamtree and Boris Pasha – at the time it was a shame to separate Honey and Caramel but I knew it was the right thing to do especially for Caramel as things could have ended up worse. It was a shock as I never knew that they could fall out - after living together for so long – I never saw any disagreement or fight previously to that fight.

7th – Cotton (continued)

Cotton always knew how to cheer me up. Whenever I was upset, Cotton would awake from her sleep and sit by the cage door – looking at me with the cutest most adorable expression on her face – and we would have a cuddle which always helped to cheer me up.

Cottons favourite treat was monkey nuts! Whenever Cotton got a monkey nut the first thing she would do was to rescue the peanuts from inside – unlike my girls since who instead pouch their monkey nuts whole. I always enjoyed watching and listening to her cracking/chewing up the shell. Here are some photo I got of Cotton enjoying a monkey nut …

Owning Hamsters since Nov 2007
SKB_Hamsters is offline   Reply With Quote