View Single Post
Old 10-07-2017, 04:13 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: 31 Days of October

Just catching up on two days of your wonderful thread, SKB. Both Honey and Caramel had such lovely, but different, personalities. Yes, Honey sure does sound like she won most of the races in the wheel, lol. It was wonderful that they lived happily with one another for a year, but sad that they had to be separated after a big fight. I know that must have shocked and scared you. I'm glad that Caramel was alright after being bitten, and you were able to tame her quite a bit. My favorite pics of each are the ones you framed, too.

Cotton sounds absolutely wonderful. I totally love her name and her tiny, white, cotton socks, lol. She had such gorgeous, deep coloring and I love all of her pictures. She is quite the intelligent girl learning how to open the playpen, and I love how she aided in her own taming process. What a sweetheart! It is great how the two of you gained confidence together at the same time, and I know it must mean so much that she created your taming process that you used for all of your other hammies that came after her. It must bring so many wonderful memories of your very first Syrian.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote