Thread: Jaska
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2017, 04:06 AM  
BorisPasha
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: Jaska

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thin Lizzy View Post
Poor Jaska, I'm sure Hamdad doesn't make a lot of noise. It's funny how they don't like sudden change.
Have you & hamdad got any plans for the next couple of weeks?
Thank you Lizzy, just a staycation It's been nice though, just popping out as and when we felt like it, and getting Sparky and Snappy moved in to the hamster room. I fell in love with a little rescue dwarf last week and we decided that if he was still there by this weekend we would give him a home. We were getting organised with things for him but found out he was adopted on Wednesday. I'm glad he has a home but I was disappointed it wasn't with us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher View Post
Poor Jaska Just when he was being so very brave bless him!
Has he got any braver over the holiday? Hope he gets his courage back soon.
Sadly not Cypher, I've only seen him 3 times in the last two weeks and he wasn't hanging about! The picture I posted on instagram was one I took a few weeks ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamtree1234 View Post
I'm sorry that poor Jaska couldn't keep your lovely routine up; I know it must have meant the world to you, BP! I'm sure you are so pleased to have Hamdad back from holiday though. Maybe with more time, Jaska will be braver and won't be able to help himself and feel the desire to restart your routine. Fingers crossed!!!!
Yes dreamtree, it did mean the world to me. Hamdad is back to work on Monday so maybe he will resume pre-holiday routine, I'm keeping my fingers crossed

Bossed around by Artie, Spartacus, Snapdragon, Feliks, Veikko & Delphia.
Boris, Pasha, Jaska & Max playing at the rainbow bridge, forever loved.

https://www.instagram.com/wehave3hamsters/
BorisPasha is offline   Reply With Quote