View Single Post
Old 10-06-2017, 12:45 PM  
Fluffagrams

Default Re: The Metallica Chronicles

James was not best pleased with me the other day because I took his bridge out of his cage so that the visiting Syrians would have something to play with in their cages and this bridge was one of the very few things that was Syrian friendly. However, we've only got one visiting Syrian so James was able to have his bridge back. He sat on it as soon as I put it back in to make sure that I never took it away from him again.

James by Metallica Hamstery, on Flickr

Victoria's fur is starting to grow back although she's still got the scab on her skin split. It had scabbed up several days ago but she'd knocked the scab off whilst she was cleaning herself and the skin underneath had obviously not quite healed. It was unfortunately quite a nasty skin split so I'm hoping that it doesn't leave too much of a scar.

Here she is, being Victoria and milking every chance she can for cuddles.

Vicky by Metallica Hamstery, on Flickr

Juno swears to me that she has been growing although I keep telling her that growing ears does not count unless she wants to be a mouse. Juno thinks that being a mouse is a good idea, particularly as Chinese Hamsters are supposedly known as a 'mouselike hamster'.

Juno by Metallica Hamstery, on Flickr
Fluffagrams is offline   Reply With Quote