View Single Post
Old 09-18-2017, 08:19 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Farewell My Little Mocho

As Thin Lizzy said, there definitely is no time limit for grieving so just take it one day at a time and know that if you ever need comforting or an outlet to express your feeling, we are always here for you no matter how much time may pass. When you love and care for a loved one as much as you did for Sir Mocho, you are sure to have your up and down emotions which will be overwhelming at times; please know that you are not alone and we truly understand what you are going through and want to be there for you however we can.

Coco, I also want to commend you and tell you how truly touched I am by your steadfast desire to improve the lives of all hamsters striving to overcome Cushing's Disease. I'm sure your unwavering willingness to share your vet's treatment regiment for this disease will drastically increase the odds that many more hamsters ailing from it will happily live their lives to the fullest and, when the heartbreaking time comes for them pass to the Rainbow Bridge, they will do so peacefully at a ripe old age. What a truly deserving legacy for your gentleham to pass on to others. xxx

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote