View Single Post
Old 09-17-2017, 04:24 PM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Farewell My Little Mocho

I know especially the evenings with be extra hard for you. It is like a surreal bad dream that you wish you can wake up from since your emotions are so raw, but I will be praying that things will get easier as the time passes. Although our hammies are so very tiny and aren't able to be with us as long as we would hope, they certainly live their lives to the fullest and leave such a significant, huge hole in our heart when they pass. May time and all your precious memories of him turn your current feelings of sadness and emptiness into moments of happiness to celebrate the wonderful life you were able to share with your sweet Sir Mocho. You were so very blessed to have found such a loving and unforgettable bond with one another. I am sure that Sir Mocho is lovingly looking down at his amazing mum and sending you whisker kisses tonight. Take care, Coco! Know that you are very dear to us at HC, and we are here for you always. I am sending you extra big hugs, and Eros and Snickers are twitching their noses to send whisker kisses, too! xxxx

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote