View Single Post
Old 09-17-2017, 11:13 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Farewell My Little Mocho

Coco, I am so, SO sorry that your gentle Sir Mocho's passed to the Rainbow Bridge, but I am certain that he will be greeted and cared for by all of the loving, departed hams that have passed before him. We have all grown to love and cherish your most precious sweetheart thanks to you sharing his wonderful journey with us, and all of us on HC will miss him greatly. He had touched all of our hearts so deeply and our hearts break for you and all that you are going through right now. Sir Mocho is one truly special and unique ham with the determination of a warrior and a gentleness of an angel. Your tribute to him is truly lovely and the pictures are so touching. I'm sure Sir Mocho is looking down and approves of his resting place in the flower pot with brightly colored Bebe plant. It will bring you comfort that you will never have to leave him behind if you ever choose to move in the future. I believe that you are receiving sunshine and showers outside because Sir Mocho is trying his very best to send you and your husband the loveliest shimmers of a rainbow possible in order to let you both know that he loves you and is having yet another exciting adventure so not to worry. Coco, my thoughts and prayers are with you. RIP, beloved Sir Mocho; you will never, EVER be forgotten. Hugs to you, Coco. xxx

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote