Thread: cat hates men
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2017, 05:26 PM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: cat hates men

I'm sorry if I may have come across too strongly in my last post. It is definitely your personal preference for what you decide to call your pet, and it was never my intention to insinuate that your nickname for her was the instigator for Mama Kitty's change in behavior. Please forgive me if it came across that way. I know that you care greatly about her, and that is why you created this thread. I'm sorry if I am going off topic, but I just wanted to take this opportunity to apologize for any misunderstanding that my post may have caused.

I do hope that she will be settling in well at your new place and will get along with men again very soon. I'm not sure whether or not less spacious living conditions can result in this change in her. With this being said, I suppose it possibly can if she is used to having a larger space where she has more areas to seek refuge away from visitors when she needs a little alone time to feel more comfortable. I wish that I could be of more help, but I have never owned a cat and only fed and gave sanctuary for a few strays in the past due to me being highly allergic to them. Therefore, I am certainly not experienced enough to know the ins and outs of cat behavior. I'm sure she will be her friendlier self again with your love and care. Best of luck to you both.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.

Last edited by dreamtree1234; 09-14-2017 at 05:38 PM.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote