View Single Post
Old 09-14-2017, 09:20 AM  
Coco61
GrannyHam

Default Re: Please may we present-Jarvis and Mocho...

Thank you everyone. Mocho is still with me although I have not seen him come out of his nest. I was so worried yesterday that I took off the roof of his nest room to check on him. He was asleep and he moved when I gently lifted the top of his nest. He has filled his nest room with the extra strips left for him over the last 2 weeks as it got colder.
The nut/seed treats were untouched (that's why I was worried). Last night he took 2 fresh peas and later on his porridge which were left outside the entrance to the nest room. I was so relieved to see the porridge gone this morning. When I went out I left a slice of baby courgette cut into quarters in the same place. Gone when I came home. The single peanut was ignored which is unlike him so I have just cut that up in case he can manage a smaller piece. Mostly I have been trying to leave moist food for him because I am concerned about water intake. Holding the water bottle into the nest last night was a failure.
I don't know what else I can do now. He is warm and cosy and able to reach moist food if he is able to.
Coco61 is offline   Reply With Quote