View Single Post
Old 09-12-2017, 08:05 PM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Am i a bad pet owner?

I don't believe that you are a bad pet owner or that you should not get any more in the future. As long as they are happy, cared for, loved, and given the right living arrangements and stimulation, then you are a good pet owner who will give animals a wonderful home. As AmityvilleHams pointed out, some animals are better off with less human interaction when possible because sometimes their stress and fear outweighs any potential benefit that handling may provide for other pets. Each individual animal is unique and special, and you will just have to let each one dictate how much and when handling is needed and/or desired in order to truly have that pet's well being in mind. I'm sure you take excellent care of your little ones and love them. Don't let the lack of holding one more fearful and skittish one make you have doubts and prevent you from giving loving, forever homes to others in the future as long as you have the time, space, monetary ability, and heart to open up your home to another. Enjoy your little, fluffy family.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote