View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 03:54 PM  
chesca_27
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: Larry-Jasper's thread

I know I really am not spending much time on the forum anymore and honestly I do miss it but life has got in the way as usual lol.

I haven't actually seen Jasper in about a week because I've just gone back to school (last Wednesday) and I didn't want to stay over at my Dad's first week back. It also means I've started my dreaded GCSEs, which have proved to be challenging so far. I'm at a disadvantage because my year will only have two years to prepare, whereas the year below will have three years to prepare (so they've also started their GCSEs as well). I also chose a stupidly hard combination of subjects (well done Chesca) of Triple Science, Spanish, History and Art on top of my compulsory subjects (English, Maths and RS) so I'm going to have a busy two years. For non-UK users, GCSEs are just exams we take at the end of year 11, I hope that explains it well enough. I've had quite a lot of homework so far, but I am actually keeping on top of it much better than I did last year (where I saved it until the day before it was due in and then had a mini panic attack). Anyway enough of the boring stuff.

I'm seeing Jasper tomorrow night, so that will be nice, as I've missed my little fluff ball. This Sunday, it will be Oreo's 6 year anniversary with me! I can't believe I've had him that long! I got him a little present (any excuse to buy things for my pets I will take ). It's a turquoise pet bed with colourful zig zags on it. I got it in the Pets At Home sale for £5, which I thought was reasonable for a decent sized pet bed from P@H. I can't for his reaction. On Sunday, my brother is also going to University, so I'm excited for him and the fact I will pretty much get the house to myself (apart from my pets and Mum) and all the junk food lol. I saw Hermes a couple of weeks ago and he has grown so much since I came back from holiday! He's almost as big as Harvey and he's only 19 weeks old, so he's going to be a big dog. He's very well behaved on walks, compared to Harvey, as they often compete over who's the better dog, which is always fun to watch. Hugo is still tiny and very different to the labs, in the sense he's not quite as hyper, but still very playful. Hugo is very good at 'sit', but hasn't quite mastered lead walking (he tends to sit on the pavement and stay there).

I think that's all my life updates. I really do want to try and come online more often and contribute to the community, but for now I guess I'm just mainly posting here. I'm very grateful to those who sit and read my waffly posts and reply and it just makes me so happy so thank you .