View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 06:35 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Introducing Eros

Thanks for all of the well wishes for us, Cypher, Thin Lizzy, and Coco. We are all still doing well at the moment. Thankfully, the hurricane has now reduced to a tropical storm and possible tornadoes in our area. We are having torrential rains so flooding is still extremely likely here. The wind is howling and is quite eerie. It is still extremely dark outside even though it is currently 9 A.M. The power has been flickering off and on steadily, and there is still a high possibility that we will have a power outage for quite some time. We are most likely going to have a curfew set as all the counties surrounding us have already had one in place hours ago. We have 10 gallons of drinking water, nonperishable food to last for approximately a week, several pots filled with tap water in case the water is unsafe later, several batteries, flashlights, and a medical kit ready in case needed. It is all in the bathroom just in case we are all stuck staying in the tub for hours due to safety reasons. I decided to take this opportunity to let you know what's going on just in case I am unable to do so later. I will let you know updates whenever I get the chance.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote