View Single Post
Old 09-05-2017, 07:35 AM  
Hekomi
Strong Brew Hamstery

Default Re: Welcome P17, CocoPups!

I have been rather busy the last little while so haven't had a chance to update.

The pups are doing really well, and the girls especially are so silly and cute. I really adore these little guys.

Unfortunately, we were warned about one of our adopters this morning who had chosen Peppa. I'm not one for "he said she said" sorts of things, but sadly there was some pretty irrefutable proof that the home she was destined for was not a good home.

I'm really heartbroken about being misled. I've cancelled the adoption, and I feel so so lucky to know that I found this out before she was adopted. I've amended our application and will be asking many more questions of potential adopters in the future.

I guess all it takes is one person to ruin it for you.

That does mean I'm still going to be matching pups to adopters for the next little while. Doesn't look like my breeding with Molly took, so I have plenty of time and space. I'd rather keep these little guys, rather than letting them go to subpar homes. We have a lot of adopters waiting, just have to find the right ones.

Hekomi is offline   Reply With Quote