View Single Post
Old 09-01-2017, 03:48 AM  
Fluffagrams

Default Re: The Metallica Chronicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilPearl View Post
Oh my, is Juno fully grown (I am thinking not)? She must be robo sized!

And, well, a 50g hamster does seem tiny to me seeing as all of mine have been syrians and around double that when I first got them as babies! Sorry Matthew... I still recognise your amazing ham-someness (sorry, couldn’t resist the pun) and masculinity.
I'm pretty sure that she's not fully grown but Lord James didn't really hit his adult weight until he was around 8 months old so there's still time for Juno to grow although possibly not enough time to breed her. Victoria was and still is a small Chinese at 32g and somehow she managed to produce Matthew but Juno is still noticeably smaller than Victoria.

I think Matthew gets his size from his grandfather (Victoria's father) who actually won the Best In Show at Hereford this year...I thought that it was rather nice that Grandfather and Grandson won the BIS and RBIS of the Dwarf Section.

My sister's Syrian is 209g which seems huge when you're used to dealing with Chineseys. I've had Chinese pretty exclusively for over five and a half years and think that because I'm so used to them and the way that they hold on to you with their entire bodies, I actually find Syrians more difficult to hold.
Fluffagrams is offline   Reply With Quote