View Single Post
Old 08-29-2017, 10:34 AM  
chesca_27
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: Larry-Jasper's thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilPearl View Post
I'm really jealous that you got a miniature schnauzer puppy - they are so so cute!

Glad to hear that your furry family is thriving

Hope you had a lovely holiday in Greece. The last time I was outside of England was, wow, 5 and a half years ago - and that was somewhere cold. No idea when I last went somewhere nice and warm and beachy.

Maybe you could see what Jasper makes of your favourite songs?
Thank you AP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BorisPasha View Post
Sounds like you've been having an exciting holiday and another dog now too

It's very sweet to hear how Oreo has found lots of energy and is copying Pemba, they sound like such a cute pair
Yes it was a lovely holiday and I love having another puppy . Pemba and Oreo are honestly such a well matched pair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thin Lizzy View Post
Always great to catch up with your news and your hamily.
Thanks !

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerfairy View Post
Good to see you back. Another dog!!! Congratulations. Dogs are just so brilliant. I !ove my two.

I now have 8 hamsters!!! They are all wonderful and cute and I love them.

Hope your dad comes round to the idea of LJ living with you at your mums. I love Greece and had some fab holidays many moons ago in my 20s.
Thank you FF ! Congratulations on your new little hamsters! I wish I had more than one, much as I love Larry-Jasper, but I need to put him first.