Default All my hamsters in one thread

Three roborovskis!

Daffodil has moved out of the communal nest

Robin the golden syrian

Ahem new hamster .. Welcome Arun

Introducing Gopal - chocolate syrian hamster

Meet Kashi my radiant chocolate beauty

A white russian called Popcorn

Last night I saw Gopal gazing at my with his deep black eyes. He was sitting in the begging position looking straight at me with his little white paws contrasting with his powder puff of chocolate fur.

I opened the door of his cage and offered him the pri gles tube. He oozed in quickly (!) and spent a hapoy hakf hour or so in his play box on the wheel, washing and buildi ng a nest.

My little golden angel Arun was then asked if he would like play box time and he leapt i to his transport box and had a great time scent marking his play box wheel tunnel and walls!

I then offered teeny Maple (Meeps) a jar. In she went. I transferred her to a play box where she had food a wheel and a house. I put a sunflower seed on my flat hand and she climbed onto me and took the seed!!!! I put another one on and this time she stayed a while before getting off and going on to her wheel.

My dream of a handleable ro orovski has come true!!!

Seren and Daffodil conti ue to do everything together aww.

Robin and Kashi both get up for yummies mustiple times a day. They are so lovely. Popcorn has been dazzling me with his cuteness today. The musty duna cage makes for great viewing.

I love my huge hamster family.

Last edited by flowerfairy; 08-27-2017 at 11:26 AM.
flowerfairy is offline   Reply With Quote