View Single Post
Old 08-19-2017, 03:46 PM  
pinkneon
Pink Glittery Hamsters

Default Re: pinkneon's photography!

Today I saw my sister, her husband and their friends. They all came down here for the day so I went to meet them. We walked along the seafront and the pier, and then they all went paddling in the (freezing!) sea whilst I sat and guarded the stuff! Here are a few pictures. It was a funny day in terms of the weather. One minute hot and sunny with blue sky, the next cold and gray and very windy! By the time they went into the sea it was SO windy that I thought I'd get blown away!! Anyway, here are some photos for you all ...

So whilst I was waiting for them to find a parking space I saw this funny guy by the pier. There are lots of characters there but this one amazes me because I can never work out how on earth he is floating!!!

We also met Darth Vadar ...

And Pikachu! Me and my sister had our picture taken with Pikachu and he kept going "Pikaaaaaa" really loudly in my ear!!

Then we saw this guy with his sand sculptures. The only reason I took a picture was because our beach doesn't have sand so it was a little odd to see!

Here was another funny guy. Actually, he was scary! He sat very still until you went near and then he moved and scared the life out of me! The second guy wasn't actually real. I touched it and it felt like maybe it was made out of paper or something!

And finally, they parked their car near this statue. I've never actually walked that far up from the pier before (ok, it wasn't that far!) so it was nice to see it
pinkneon is offline   Reply With Quote