View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 09:35 PM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: The Mousey thread

I'm just catching up on your mousey thread, Drago. I'm so sorry that I am late in comforting you on the loss of your two sweeties, Rinn and Fluffy. I am sending my deepest condolences to you and a huge hug, too. Although it was extremely hard, they are no longer in pain and you gave them all the love and happiness while they were in your happy home. I'm sure that their life was wonderful because of you and all the care you gave them. Focus on the happy times with them and know that we are all here for you. Rest in peace, sweet Rinn and Fluffy. May you run happily together and have a splendid time at the Rainbow Bridge. They sure were cute and so full of personality, and they will be greatly missed. Their resting place in the garden amongst the hammies over the bridge sounds lovely. I'm sure it will be quite comforting to have their place marked with beautiful flowers or stones so you can always come there to visit all of them together. My heart goes out to you, Drago; I'm sending you huge hugs, too.

I am happy that your six remaining mice are doing very well, Drago. I'm sure that they must bring you tons of joy. They all seem to be getting more tame by the day, and I know it must mean the world to you that they are more willing to interact with you now. They are all absolutely gorgeous. Lol, the different pee scents. It made me giggle how you described the differences in terms of butter and pretzels. I hope that Shina continues to get along well together with your female trio. The pics of all of your mice are so cute, and Toby looks like such a sweetie. I'm glad that he is such an friendly mouse so you can be sure to always get lots of cuddles from him.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote