View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 12:44 PM  
pinkneon
Pink Glittery Hamsters

Default Re: pinkneon's photography!

Sorry for posting the rest of these so late, my appointments took longer than planned!

Next, we have some photos from the cabaret. It was such good fun!
This lady was called Miss Kimberley. She is from America, and so so funnny! She sang some songs, and got right up into the crowd. Because of the lighting, and the fact I was zoomed in, the photos aren't great

Next we had my favorite act of the night. They were called "The Sex Shells", and did some great songs. Some of the songs were based on songs from Abba, but they changed some of the words slightly. The women in their group plays the keyboard and calls herself "That women Rosie", and she sang a couple of songs too

After that came three dancers - I didn't catch their names!

And finally this lady - I also didn't catch her name! She was funny too, and also sang some songs as well as told some jokes

I also took some photos inside that party tent. Here is the disco ball and the stage

This was the entrance to the smaller parks. They called it "The Pleasure Gardens"

The weekend ended with some fireworks. The leaflet said the fireworks were "near the pier" so we stood on the pier. In actual fact the fireworks were let off a boat in the middle of the sea!!

And finally, this was quite interesting. I took this mainly because I wanted the lights next to the Pride flags on the pier, but I noticed the words were reflected! No idea what on, as above them is nothing but sky, but thought I'd show you anyhow!
pinkneon is offline   Reply With Quote