View Single Post
Old 08-06-2017, 10:22 AM  
Stardust79
Hamster Pup

Default Re: Worried about my new Roborovski

I sadly sold my ZooZone 1 cage. It would of been perfect for her. I know full well that robos are not cuddly pets. They are more to look at. But I am concerned now. I will have to take her house away briefly tonight, as I need to do a visual health check. I actually haven't seen her at all for almost 3 days straight now. I know she is okay, as she has emptied her bowl each night. But I have never experienced this. I am also going to move her cage to my bedroom, as I am wondering if she can smell my Syrian hamster in the living room, where she currently is. I feel mean that I am going to have to take her house away for a short time this evening, but I really do need to see if she is okay after 6 days of her not coming out. It literally has been 4 times 30 second visual of her in 6 days. I understand that they are nervous. But to not be seen at all is a little unusual. Robos are very active, she has shown no signs of being active. Usually there is a little pee and poop on wheels and houses ect...I cannot even see any poops anywhere. So yes, I am going to have to disturb her tonight for 5 minutes to check on her.