View Single Post
Old 07-22-2017, 12:40 PM  
Thin Lizzy
Hamster Warrior

Default Re: Meet Master Harvey - My Dazzling Beauty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher View Post
lol! love the Bohammy Rhapsody

Tinwë would like to join the orchestra too He's not sure if he's very musical but he can make a great range of noises depending on what he puts in his wheel

I can just imagine Master Harvey with his treat in his mouth, it sounds like my little dwarfs trying to manoeuvre a large toothbrush!

Which led me to thinking maybe Harvey would be interested in doing a rendition of Orchestral hamoeuvres in the dark
Thanks so much dreamtree, Cypher & SKB.

Tinwe's Wheel of Noise is most welcome, Master Harvey believes that all hams have hidden musical talents and Tinwe will shine.
Yes to a special rendition of 'Orchestral Hamoeuvres In The Dark'. (I so giggled at that).

BP, Master Harvey says he's already requested Artie's amazing frog vocals after I played him the video.

SKB, I'm so glad Pumpkin's happier when it's cooler and that Master Harvey is so looking forward to her talents in the Ham-Orchestra.