View Single Post
Old 07-21-2017, 08:59 PM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Spartacus and Snapdragon

Dreamtree - Wow, I just noticed this thread today. When you posted it, I wasn't on HC much at the time due to family visiting. BP, congrats on adding spunky Spartacus and sweet Snapdragon to your lovely hamily. I know that both you and hamdad must be so extremely excited, and I am so very, VERY happy for you both and your six hammies. You are all so lucky to have each other to love and cherish. I love Sparky's striking markings and Snappy's unusual coloring (like subtle, blue slate). Their names are great, too. I think it's lovely that they have such different personalities, too. I strongly believe that it makes life all the more interesting and fun. I am so happy that Snappy is already so tame and Sparky is coming along, too. I look forward to following their thread and seeing all of their cuteness and charm. Great pics, too!!!!

Psst! Are you there Sparky and Snappy? It's me, Eros! I think you are great, and I can't wait to have you come to my hamparty at my new hideout. We'll have such a great time with all of the other hammies at HC! Sparky, save your lovely voice for Master Harvey's orchestra. The screech is a wonderful addition there, but your hammum and hamdad may get concerned if you use it on them. They love you so much so keep gaining confidence in being held and letting them give you tons of hand-fed treats. Snappy, be sure to keep up with the sweetness; I'm sure it will score points with wrapping the two-leggeds' large paws around your tiny ones. TTFN and high-fours to you, Eros

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote