View Single Post
Old 07-20-2017, 09:39 PM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Say hi to Isabeau!

Emma, I hope that Isabeau's recalcitrant fungal infection clears up and her loose jaw gets better, too. I'm so sorry that she has been having such a hard time with so many medical conditions and taking yucky medicine. I am keeping my fingers crossed that she will be completely healthy soon.

She is totally stunning, btw, and I absolute her coloring. She is SO. . . gorgeous!!!! I also love her beautiful name, too. I love the movie Ladyhawke so much that it was actually one of the first that I purchased years back for my collection. I just love the story line between Captain Etienne Navarre and his beloved Lady Isabeau. I think it's also funny with the interaction between them and the thief Philippe Gaston.

It's so cool that we appear to enjoy the same types of shows and movies, Emma! "I guess great minds think alike" as the saying goes, so we must have exceptional minds at this rate!

I love all of gorgeous Isabeau's photos, especially of her with her cheek pouches full. The video of her eating the apple branches is also adorable. Unfortunately, I am highly allergic to apples so apple branches or the actual fruit will not be served to Eros for a treat.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote