View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 09:27 AM  
BorisPasha
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: Spartacus and Snapdragon

Thank you Fluffagrams, AP, SKB, Lizzy, CMB, Coco and Cypher

They're such cute little guys and I'm so happy to have them. I decided last night to try taking him out again even if he did screech. We took the top part of his cage off and sat with the base on our knee so we could just rustle the fitch around (He's hard to find being so small and under so much fitch, he's a real tunneler). We found him and he took a worm from me. He never screeched once and I was so happy. He still didn't seem overly happy at being out the cage but he let us handle him and he had a run around on us before sitting for a couple of pics. The only time he sits still for a pic is when he's sitting beside ham-dad lol.

Thank you cypher, AP and Fluffagrams for sharing your words of wisdom, you've helped to reassure me that I'm doing the right thing. That is a good idea about having a small box or carrier that he can jump in to, I think I'll try that with him tonight.

Since I'm hear I may as well share a couple of pretty terrible pictures of him I didn't want to put the light on (or the flash obviously) but you can see him just lol.

Sparky7828.jpg

Sparky7829.jpg

Bossed around by Artie, Spartacus, Snapdragon, Feliks, Veikko & Delphia.
Boris, Pasha, Jaska & Max playing at the rainbow bridge, forever loved.

https://www.instagram.com/wehave3hamsters/
BorisPasha is offline   Reply With Quote