View Single Post
Old 07-18-2017, 02:21 PM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Meet Master Harvey - My Dazzling Beauty!

I am just catching up on Master Harvey's wonderful thread as I haven't had a chance to get onto HC much lately. I surely missed a lot. BTW, I love the new title for the amazing Master Harvey's entertaining thread. The pics of Harvey eating his treat stick is so funny. I especially loved how he was being quite the contortionist in the last pic, LOL! I loved hearing about your hamdream, Thin Lizzy! I, too, wish that when I turned on my television I would see the dashing, handsome, and funny Master Harvey on all of the channels. What a wonderful experience that would be.

Oh, Harvey, you surely made me laugh as you were trying to trick your devoted mum into giving you your second breakfast. Are you becoming a ham hobbit now? Hee-HEE! You sure make me giggle. Don't worry about waking your mum up at 6 A.M. sharp, I'm sure that she can't wait to see you no matter what the hour of day or night. You are such an precious hammy that seeing you just during normal waking hours aren't enough for your mum, I'm sure. I am glad that your hamnastics are going exceedingly well, and you are quite the devoted, determined athlete. Adding music to your long list of talents is quite an achievement. Hearing about you clanging your treat bar onto the flower pot is so funny and would make great music. Eros will certainly want to join the 'The Electric Hammy Orchestra' since she loves to bang her rocks against her cage and her Wheel of Speed against her food bowl. What a wonderful idea, Master Harvey, I can just see the concert tickets being sold out worldwide in no time at all with all of these talented, musical hammies at HC.

I definitely know what you mean about going through the pain and sorrow for all of the hammies that have gone to the rainbow bridge. I also get extremely emotional about the terrible loss of all of these amazing hammies at HC, and I desperately wish to give comfort to the their human families that they left behind. I cried when I found out about beloved Pip's passing just as I cry about all of the other hammies who are no longer with us all. HC is truly like a family, and I definitely feel the members are my friends and their hammies are extended members of my hammy family, too. Hugs to Rads and to all of us who are feeling the deep sadness for hammies who have passed and left their unforgettable marks on all of our lives.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote