View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 10:09 AM  
ritacupc4ke
Newborn Pup

Default Re: Hamster Heaven or Alaska?

I do agree with Jeir on the hamster plazza on this one actually, even though you haven't mentioned it, since it seems to be very sturdy and have enough space for a syrian, and for his 11 or 12 inch wheel.

But out of the two options you said, I prefer the alaska hamster cage, although some people have claimed it to be a bit flimsy, but I imagined it would have much more spaced for your hamster to run around than the heaven one.

And I'm just a beginner hamster owner talking here, but with what I've picked up looking up stuff and experienced first hand, even though hamsters do like tubes and extensions, you would end up spending a lot of money with the hamster heaven cage to get a large area where they could run on, which they do need, whereas the alaska one is already better for having more space where they can run around, and even for fitting bigger wheels, etc.

Therefore, I think everything would fit more comfortably in the alaska one, however, if you choose for the heaven one your lovely hamster will definitely not have a bad life either.
ritacupc4ke is offline   Reply With Quote