View Single Post
Old 07-15-2017, 11:51 PM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: I am Shattered Pip is Dead

Oh NO, Rads, I am SO terribly sorry to hear of beloved Pip's forever sleep. I have been away for approximately two weeks and, when I read Pip's thread, I was totally heartbroken for you and Mrs. R. I know it must have been a total shock for you because she was doing so much better and taken her meds so well. She does look like she passed away suddenly and peacefully. I am crying as I write this because she was such a truly amazing hammy and I know how hard this must be for you. Thanks to you, we all were able to witness the special bond that you shared with Pip and were taken along on the journey of her wonderful, adventurous life. I loved keeping up with her thread, reading all about her silly antics and viewing the glorious pics and videos of her. She was loved by everyone on HC, and the memory of her will forever shine brightly as the one-of-a-kind Pip who brought us tons of laughter and smiles. Pip, we love you and will never forget you. Rest in peace, little cheeky, gorgeous one. May you create lots of mischief with your hammy friends at the Rainbow Bridge. Rads and Mrs. R, hugs to you both and know that we are all here. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Although you are heartbroken by the fact that you were not physically with Pip during her final moments, please find peace and solace in knowing that you were always with Pip in her heart because she loved you so, SO much and your feelings for her were equally reciprocated. She was never alone because the loving bond that the two of you shared connected you. Pip's resting place at the jasmine bush sounds like an absolutely lovely spot to feel close to her, and the photo book will be a truly spectacular tribute to one so loved and cherished. I also think that Pip would be happy to know that you have now given Ghost a new loving, forever home with you; what a special way to honor your bond with Pip by giving another hammy a loving bond with you, too!

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.

Last edited by dreamtree1234; 07-16-2017 at 12:04 AM.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote