View Single Post
Old 07-15-2017, 04:04 AM  
Rads
The Hamographer

Default Re: Meet Ghost-The Ghost Tales

Hallo,
My name is Ghost well that is what my new Hooman tells me it is, I'll just let him think he knows my real name but I'm not going to let on as he can't speak Hamster.

Yesterday I was asleep in my tiny little cage in the place I was at, Hooman says it was a pet store, well I don't know about that, I wouldn't see much as my little cage was right by the floor so I got to see feets .

I am 6 weeks old says Hooman person in shop thingy, new Hooman makes funny noises at me so I come out from my corner under the water thingy to investigate, I sniffed at his paw it is so so big, it is bigger than all of me but wasn't scared, well just a little bit.
They went away for a while and then came back the shop Hooman scooped me up and put me in a box, after that there was noises, and funny smells and wooshing and bumps and all sorts of fings.
Then it went quiet and there was different smells and then my box was opened up and I was in a new big place, the biggest place ever it is giant and there is lots of food and this green stuff Hooman calls cookumber, not had that before it tasted nice and was cool to eat.

So now if peoples ask I say to them I am Ghost, I run and run and I climb, I monkey bar, I fall off sometimes but there is lots of soft stuff to land on.
I also run and run and run on my wheel Hooman says when I get bigger I can have Pip's wheel which is bigger and more fun well so he says.
I have a sand pit too, would believe it sand ,real sand so I can dig and scratch and roll about and everythink...
There are things for me to climb and run about on and go hide and go seeks, Hooman says when I am bigger and more friendly he will let me out and I can do exploring and stuff, so far I am exploring in my new home and digging and all that hamster stuff Hoomans know nothing about.
I am going to go sleeps now and bury myself in a corner with just my nose peeking out...
Rads is offline   Reply With Quote