Thread: Pippins thread
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2017, 04:07 PM  
Rads
The Hamographer

Default Re: Pippins thread

Dear,Thin Lizzy, Coco61,SKB,Serendipity, Cypher, AP, Burakki, Pinkneon, Drago, Jenni,CMB,Bethand Lil, Souffle and any that I have forgotten who have read this thread but not commented.

I want to thank you all from the bottom of my old ticker, Pip made me laugh and cry and reading all the beautiful comments that have come from you all I guess that it did the same for you guys too.
My Miss Pip will not be forgotten I have so many Pictures from phone or my DSLR that will keep me smiling for a long time to come.
Pip's Album will stay on my Facebook so any one wishing to see her can go there to see her in all of her glory.
I am also going to make a photobook of her, I have so many photos and videos of her on my phone so they have to be transferred to my hard drive for posterity as I did with Forrest.
I have asked the Moderators to close this thread so that it is read only now.

Pastures new lie ahead with Ghost who from the few hours so far with us is going to be quite a crazy little thing that I will enjoy writing about in her thread " Meet Ghost the Ghost tales"
I heartily think that Pip approves it does feel right after we had a chat at the Jasmine bush, I also hope that Pip finds time from Hammy cavorting where ever she is now to become a Guardian Hamster to Ghost and any other Hammy that needs her wisdom.

Again thank you all for taking the time to read about Pip and her antics to look at her photos and chuckle at her silliness in her videos.
That's all from me at present as I can't see the damn screen as my eyes are damn full of tears.
Bless you all from Pip..xXx

Last edited by Rads; 07-14-2017 at 04:19 PM. Reason: idiot grammar and carp spellinks