View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 05:19 AM  
Mousemickey
Newborn Pup

Smile Re: New Syrian Hamster

Hi guys!! Thanks for the well wishes!! Weasley is currently doing very well, making his own little nest inside the savic spelos XL entry cage. It's adorable how he always comes out when I'm coming back home and his little hands reach out to me hoping that i would pull him out of the cage for a a quick run

I have a few questions!!
Weasley doesn't use his wheel, I think I know why. It looks small for him and when I put him on the wheel he just comes back down. I'm not sure where and what kind of wheel I should give to him, gonna attach a picture for you guys to help me out from what I measured, the wheel is about 14cm in diameter. I'm not even sure if I can get a bigger wheel that fits in the prefixed shape of this cage. Anyone with savic cages know anything about this?

Last night Weasley started biting the top grills in his cage. If you guys know how he cage looks like I got it because most of the cage is just acrylic without grills, just the top part where I can open it to refill his food and water. I thought he needed something to chew on, so I attached a stick I bought from the pet shop and attached to to the grill to let him gnaw his teeth into it. Is this right?

Thanks for the help so far <3 really appreciate it
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_8641.JPG (2.13 MB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8632.JPG (120.8 KB, 21 views)
Mousemickey is offline   Reply With Quote