View Single Post
Old 07-10-2017, 06:54 AM  
pinkneon
Pink Glittery Hamsters

Default Re: pinkneon's photography!

Hey! At the weekend my sister got married!!!! I travelled up for the day, and got there with minutes to spare as one train was cancelled and the next one was delayed! I got to the registry office just as the bridal car pulled in - oops! It was a very hot day! I have some photos from the day to share with you all *I have permission to share these*

I couldn't take many during the ceromony, as I was sitting near the back and my phone needed charging! When it got to signing the register bit no one is allowed to take photos (no idea why!) and once they'd done that they gave them a fake register with a pen which had no ink in for them to pose with so people could take photos - that bit made no sense to me!

Afterwards we all went into the garden of the registry office for some photos. We all got to throw confetti over the bride and groom (at which point I made a joke about having always wanted to throw things at my sister!)

Here is my sister, her new husband and his family with their flower girl and bridesmaid - I took a couple like this before realizing I couldn't see the people at the back. But when I moved so I could the sun got in the way!!

This was my sister's flowers. Even though they were not real I still tried smelling them ...

The bride and groom (this is probably my favorite photo from all the ones I took!)

Here they are by the car before going to the recpetion

Once we got to the recpetion I managed to charge my phone! I took a photo of their wedding cake - it looks green due to the lighting!

I didn't get many others at the reception. It wasn't a "normal" recetion with speeches and stuff. It was a buffet in the back room of a pub, and they also had very loud music and these kind of disco light things. As I don't get on too well with lots of noise and it was very hot, I sat outside (most of the guests did) and chatted to a couple of people. I made two new friends which was nice It was a lovely day and I didn't get home until almost midnight!!!!
pinkneon is offline   Reply With Quote