View Single Post
Old 07-01-2017, 02:32 AM  
MeganAndMisty
Hamster Pup

Default Re: ~Bambi's Thread~

Hello everyone, long time no see!! I don't have any pics today but I'll remember to take some soon.

First of all it was my birthday on the 9th June (Yay) and OF COURSE I just HAD to be sick on my birthday.
Then a few days ago one of our cats pebbles got really sick, I think I might have mentioned on here before that we had to take her the vets not too long ago. It was really sad to see her so sick she could hardly lift her head up or open her eyes, and honestly she was so bad that I don't think anyone really expected her to survive the night.
Thankfully she's doing much better now and she seems a lot more active and happy.
Bambi is doing fine, although he's not eating as much as he used to.. He seems fine though, hes drinking and playing as usual. Bambi's in the hallway since my room is being re - painted and we currently have people in the guest room there wasn't really anywhere else to put him. His treats are next to his cage so I think people have been giving him some when they walk past without telling me maybe that's why he's not eating his proper food.
With more people in the house he's absolutely loving all the attention from everyone.

My sister got him some new toys even though it was MY birthday. He's so spoiled, even with all the new toys he still spends most of his time playing in his box.
I haven't been online for so long so I'm binge reading everyones new posts
MeganAndMisty is offline   Reply With Quote