Thread: Pippins thread
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017, 08:03 AM  
Rads
The Hamographer

Default Re: Pippins thread

Hi Folks,
Came home today at 15.30 after work the outside temp was 32C indoors it was 28C I thought I would check on Pip finally found her upside down on her skywalk. So refreshed her water bottles with cold water and she came out took a bit of tomato and a frozen pea as well, it was as well onto its way to bring defrosted.
Pip was also very skitterish/agitated and made this know vocally try as I might she did not want to have anything that would help cool her down, hopefully this is the last day of being "scorchio", as here it is forecast to be a modest 24C...!

Addendum,
Tonight Pip has been very active not withstanding all the heat and humidity..!
She has taken a large part of her stash and put it into her skywalk, along with her hanging treat bars which she has destroyed and carted off to her sky walk stash......
when not being Mrs Active she sits quietly by her cage door and almost goes into a semi trance, all the while breathing deeply/strongly enough to make her body quiver, but she has often done that when sitting in her cage..

Last edited by Rads; 06-19-2017 at 02:57 PM.