Thread: Pippins thread
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2017, 03:30 PM  
Rads
The Hamographer

Default Re: Pippins thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilPearl View Post
I hope Pip is ok. She's about a year and a half old, and I think it's usual for hamsters to lose a bit of weight and act differently as they get older. I weigh mine once a week to check for any weight Kidd. Maybe you could do that, just to keep an eye on it? If she's still eating her mix, drinking and at least coming out a little then I'd imagine she is fine. Give her my love x
Thank you AP
I intend to check weigh Pip weekly from now on, she has looked a bit slimmer but was wondering whether the warm weather was a contributory factor on top of her age.
She is up this evening as normal filled her pouches with sunflower and pumpkin seeds along with a chunk of apple..! She has retreated to her new nesting area in her cave.
My only other concern was she tried to climb up onto the roof of her house and fell off backwards as she couldn't get a grip on the roof.....!Luckily it was only a couple of inches but she landed on her back and looked around as though she was embarrassed.