View Single Post
Old 06-10-2017, 04:11 AM  
Fluffagrams

Default Re: Andover (SHC) 17th June 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilPearl View Post
Fluffagrams thank you, this is all really helpful stuff, and I appreciate your help very much. Since this will be my first show, I didn't want to inadvertently do something wrong.

I'm going to go and have a look. I may come home with a new furry friend, or I may not, but I think it will be a nice thing to do regardless. I love hamsters and seeing them does help me remember the happy times, both with Mushu and previous hammies.

I will have to watch out for you and your hams
Glad to have been a help. I had so many questions when I first started going to shows so don't worry, we've all been there.

The other thing that might be worth knowing is that we don't have the facilities to accept card payments so you'll need to make sure you've got some cash on you. There'll also be a tombola, a kitchen selling refreshments and there's usually hamster accessories for sale too.

I'll be Pen Stewarding for the dwarf section so do come and say hello. I won't be able to point out my own hamsters but I can point out the various dwarf species and colours to you.
Fluffagrams is offline   Reply With Quote