View Single Post
Old 06-07-2017, 06:33 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: The Mousey thread

Drago, I just found your mousey thread, and I love it. I think that these three mice must be the most gorgeous mice I have ever seen! I totally love their satin sheen and their stunning coloring. I especially love the pattern on the "white head" one - how unusual! My three most favorite pics of them on this thread are: the one with the mouse's bum being reflected in the mirror (how glorious to show your cute bum from all angles!), the one with "white head"'s face being reflected in the mirror ("Mirror, Mirror, on the wall - who's the fairest of them all? Why, you of course "white head"!), and the last one with "white head" peaking from behind the towel. I absolutely love the castle prop, and am so glad that you were able to find such a lovely find at a garage sale. Isn't it funny how someone's unwanted can become someone else's cherished treasure! I can't wait to see how you make use of it in many other photo shoots.

Drago, you do realize that we are now hoping for a new thread on your beloved, crested gecko Mila, right? Hee-HEEE!!! Keep the new threads coming because I am a total fan!!!!

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote