View Single Post
Old 06-02-2017, 10:08 AM  
Sarahbean
Newborn Pup

Talking Here comes Bamboo!

I'd love for everyone to meet Bamboo! She was born on April 26th and became mine just last night <3
I got bam bam from a local small pet store that I put my full trust into. They breed their own animals and have (real!!) knowledge about each animal instead of just sales gimmicks. They have handled the babies as much as they could without stressing them out and had both the males and females (separated in different tanks)... which made it very very difficult haha!
Going into this, I did not care which gender as I've had both in the past so I spent probably around an hour playing with every single one
Finally, narrowed down to Bamboo, I brought her home and let her settle in her tank (she'll be in there for atleast a few days before I start handeling her); straight away she was sitting in her food bowl munching away!
After the sudden death of my past two hamsters (Banjo only being a few months old) I really am going to keep an eye on her. Unfortunately being prey animals, they don't like to show when something's wrong it would just kill me for something to happen to my little girl after all of this trauma.

Side note: does anyone know what I could put on top of the bridge so she could reach her water bottle better before she grows? I wouldn't want a rock to fall and hit her.

Bamboo's dad was long haired and her mum was short haired, Bamboo seems to be somewhere in between haha but she sure is darn cute!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3914.jpg (52.0 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3915.jpg (78.9 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3917.jpg (47.9 KB, 13 views)
Sarahbean is offline   Reply With Quote