View Single Post
Old 05-29-2017, 12:18 PM  
Cinnamon Bear
Banned

What color scheme do you want? burdundy, same color as my current siggy

What text do you want? Any particular fonts would you like? Not cursive, just regular white lettering saying their names below the pics

Any pics you want on? The six pics of Chloe, Heaven, Madison, Dakota, Lilyanna & Paris, all pics of my hamily are uploaded above this post

Any particular themes do you want? all six hammies with thin white circles around their pics so you can see the pics of them clearly all in a row,

Anything extra that you want to include, or that I should know? Their names below to accent the photos. Similar to how you made flower fairy's signature, similar except would like the photos to be more accented. Please center their names below the photos, thank you! you've made me this type of siggy before with the green background, like that lettering,
can you zoom in on the animal to get a close up? okay thank you!

Edit: if possible could you fit most of their bodies in the photos?

hi, I got another hammy, Melody, can you fit in 7 hammies, you can make pics real small if they can fit in?

Complete change of plans, you don't have to change my siggy after all. My current siggy with the banner looks good enough for me. Thanks (pretty sure that 7 hammies won't fit & my hamily changes from time to time as well)

Last edited by souffle; 06-18-2017 at 11:38 PM.