View Single Post
Old 05-29-2017, 08:16 AM  
chesca_27
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: Larry-Jasper's thread

So I guess I haven't really been active the last few days. I've had a poke around the forum, but not posted. I guess I owe you guys an explanation. My life has been pretty hectic the last few days, both good and bad.

I am currently on Half Term, which is nice, but next week I have exams. They aren't that important, but they do decide my sets for next year. This means I have to revise this week, but I'm not going overboard like some people.

We also saw the puppies yesterday. They are sooooooo cute now . We've officially chosen one as well. We're getting a male (because Harvey isn't neutered) and he will be a black Labrador. I don't know if I've mentioned the breed before now. So we're going to have a pair of male black labs!

Now for the not so good news. My Grandad is seriously ill in hospital. I'm not allowed to see him because my Granny wants me to have happy memories of him, not his current state. I won't go into too many details, but he won't be able to recover. My Dad is there with his Mum (my Granny) and his brother (my uncle) and my Grandad's brother and sister visited yesterday. As a result, Jasper is staying at my Mum's because my Dad doesn't know when he'll be back and wants to make sure Jasper is ok.

Jasper came back to my Mum's yesterday evening. He settled in well and our dinner entertainment was watching Jasper play in his cage . We also had cuddles. It's almost our one year anniversary together! I'm probably not getting him a present, but he'll get extra treats .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago View Post
How exciting! Puppies are such fun, but they're sooo much work. I have a puppy currently and she's absolutely psychotic Definitely looking forward to all the pictures you'll have of him/her!
Awwwww! What breed do you have ? I'm going to start sharing photos when they get to six weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BorisPasha View Post
Sounds like you had fun on your DofE expidition

It sounds very exciting getting a puppy and I'll be looking forward to seeing pics though I'm also hoping you'll share a pic of Pemba with his pressies if you can and Pemba of course as he looks really lovely too
Yep, I did . I will share photos of Pemba soon, I promise .

Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilPearl View Post
Gah I really want to know the name now!

Horatio?
Hermes?
Harrison?
Horace?

Yeah, I should probably stop guessing and just wait
Lol ! Surprisingly, you've actually guessed the name. I am waiting for confirmation from everyone that we are sticking with the name, as there is *some* opposition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thin Lizzy View Post
Glad the expedition went really well.
Looking forward to pics of your new puppy.
Thank you .

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopop View Post
What a gorgeous little hammy
Thank you .