Thread: DIY Toy ideas??
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2017, 09:32 AM  
Gimleyand Meeko
Hamster Addict

Default DIY Toy ideas??

Hello all!

So at the moment, as part of my education we have been set an assignment to accomplish as follows:

(For many of you that may not know I am currently studying a Level 3 Extended Diploma in Animal Management which is instead of and the equivalent of 3 A-Levels! )

Its a really fun task! So we have to (much like the apprentice) design a certain product that relates with animals that can be used as enrichment! We have to pick an animal (of course, a Hamster! ) and then design this toy or whatever and then present it, once that has occurred the lecturer will pick the best whom will go into the next round and will actually get a budget and then build it! The winner and some runners up will then get the chance to use that enrichment in the animal of their choices enclosure! I WANT TO WIN!!!

Of course I am choosing a Hamster

I have a few ideas in my mind like a platform that has housing and other features because the enclosures are only one floor but I am stumped for other ideas! I have a Hawaian themed platform with a totem pole and coconut house in the lead for an idea but I can't think of anything else

Can anybody help me? The budget is £30!

Thank you!!

Gimleyand Meeko
Gimleyand Meeko is offline   Reply With Quote