View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 12:07 PM  
Burakki
Adult Hamster

Default Re: Martina the brave ball of fluff

So, here are some more photos of Marti. Both new and old.
She continues to amaze us with her energy and sociability. She seems to want to do everything with humans. She even watches tv with us! Or listens to it. Whenever we watch a movie, she does her business, runs in the wheel or rearranges stuff in her cage. But if we pause the movie to do something, she goes to check the tv from her cage, as if making sure that it is on. Then she looks at us, as if asking why did we stop it. It's so funny!
She also is extremely organized! My mom says that she is probably German because she likes things to be in order. For example, I made her one of those toys with food inside out of toilet paper roll. She took the food out and then brought the toy to her bowl and put it inside. Because food must be with food! If I give her a treat, she would eat a bit and take the rest to her bowl as well. She once woke my mom up because she was trying to drag a pretty big toy-treat through the tube to her nest but it kept slipping from her grasp and fall on the floor. But she succeeded after a few minutes! So, we don't even have to worry about mess. She is neater and tidier than some people!)))

Marti when we just brought her home. So tiny!

Trying to catch her favorite treat.

Eating

Exploring

Mommy to Noir the antique book loving chinchilla
R.I.P. Prince Lemon - my fluffy baby. I’ll never forget you. 23.09.2017 - 17.05.2018
R.I.P. Martina - my golden Queen. You were amazing. 14.02.2017 - 24.01.2019
Burakki is offline   Reply With Quote