View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 09:14 AM  
chesca_27
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: Larry-Jasper's thread

Right guys, I've only just had a minute to sit down and reply, so I'm sorry about that. Clever me left myself a Geography and History assessment to complete this week

I will fill you guys in a bit later on my weekend and pet updates because I have volunteering in 20 minutes

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher View Post
Hope you enjoy your weekend chesca, hang onto your sanity!
Thank you Cypher lol .

Quote:
Originally Posted by BorisPasha View Post
Good news about Oreo's ear

As Cypher says, hang on to your sanity and hope the weekend goes well!
Thank you !

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerfairy View Post
Hope you have a great weekend.

You met piggiepigpigs!!! awesome. I have ordered the blue sailing boat cup thingy for my two (and a cupcake one). It matches a liner that I made for them.

Sounds like the nurse doesnt have any people skills (ie she is a b****).

Hope LJs tummy is back to its normal clean state very soon.

I always enjoy your threads, ramble away all you like. You are clearly an awesome pet owner.

Hope your mum is recovering ok from her op.
Thanks . I met PiggiePigPigs last year as well . I think we got the same sailing print then . Jasper is fine lol, I think I over reacted . That's very kind of you , my Mum is feeling a lot better, thanks. It was only minor surgery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamsterita View Post
I'm glad Oreo is better!

If you don't mind me asking... what DofE means??
Thank you . Serendipity is right! - It's the Duke of Edinburgh's Award. You have to do 3 months of a skill, exercise, volunteering (hence why I am working at the vet) and complete the Expedition. I did my practice expedition last week - it went well .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipity7000 View Post
Department of Environment Hamsterita Oops no it's not - it's Duke of Edinburgh award LOL! Just read it in context in the message. I'm sure Chesca will tell you about it - it's a good thing to do!
Lol