View Single Post
Old 05-14-2017, 02:36 PM  
Crystalroborovski
Senior Hamster

Default Re: Please help me! Two dwarf hamsters.

CMB offered good advice.

I love the names, I was just playing Super Mario Bros wii edition today lol

Don't lose hope in taming, it took me several weeks for my two robos to be comfortable enough to even sniff my hand. I don't advise lifting their house, if you do this they may get the idea that you are a predator. Remember, the hamsters have to come to you, not the other way around

I thought my hamsters hated me before I could tame them but they were just scared and skittish. I wouldn't worry that your hamsters hate you until six months have passed and you still can't tame them

The squeaking very well could be fighting, monitor them when they come out if you can to see if they fight. I had to separate my pair of robos due to them majorly fighting in the middle of the night. The sooner you can catch them falling out the better. If you wait too long they could injure or possibly kill each other in the middle of the night. Don't mean to put any scary images in your head, just be aware of the risks. It's a good idea to have an exotic vet or an emergency exotic vet that you can go to at a moment's notice if your hamsters suddenly fell out and hurt each other.

Good luck and if you have more questions just ask

❤️Mommy to Key Lime and Tangerine, my two fur babies❤️
Crystalroborovski is offline   Reply With Quote