View Single Post
Old 04-29-2017, 08:43 PM  
Cinnamon Bear
Banned

Default Re: Meet Heaven, my new Syrian

Thanks Drago, I like your name btw under you avatar. No I'm not overwhelmed at all, I'm going to have to donate a lot of stuff to the SPCA in the upcoming months. I have a 9 in Silent Runner and I can't decide which hamster to give it to? Lilyanna is the biggest, but she is real nocturnal so I don't see much of her which is a shame. Her hours must be from 1:00am to 4:00am.

It's 11:30pm where I am located so I'll go out to the hamster room and see if she is up or not? Be right back...

Ok every single one of my hamsters are sleeping except Heaven. Find that odd since all the lights have been off these past couple hours and they still haven' come out. Nothing I can do about it and I don't want to wake them.

Dakota just got up. Maybe she will get the big wheel as her Silent Spinner is getting noisy. Lilyanna is just pure lazy and she is chubby too. Probably about 60 gm. I think that I'll give Dakota the wheel now, while I'm thinking about it.

Edit: I made the right choice as Dakota is loving her new wheel. I'll have to order another wheel for Lilyanna when her Silent Spinner wears out. Those wheels cost about $22 which is ridiculous for the quality of the wheel. Lilyanna was just up for about 30 seconds then back to her nest. No time for a treat even. Don't give me advice in how to deal with Lilyanna please

Ok, I have the extra Silent Runner as it was in Izzy 's cage. Do people take pics of their hamsters after they pass or is that morbid? Just wondering?

Last edited by Cinnamon Bear; 04-30-2017 at 03:41 AM.
Cinnamon Bear is offline   Reply With Quote