Thread: meet the sarge!
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 01:35 PM  
chi0
Hamster Pup

Default Re: meet the sarge!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago View Post
Nice! Glad she's enjoying it You may want to try out the saucer in the playpen, I find my hams wouldn't run on certain wheels in their cage, but would in pens!
oh, alright! i'll be sure to try that out next time she's in her playpen c:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamtree1234 View Post
Chio, I absolutely love the gorgeous pics of Sargent Souffle! What a catchy name and back story. She is quite a stunning girl and has such lovely coloring and eyes. I also have a Syrian named Eros who has different colored eyes. She is not blind, and the breeders on this forum that I asked told me there was nothing to be concerned with due to the eye color difference. This trait does not necessarily signify blindness. Therefore, unless you notice significant preference in which eye Sarge uses, I would not worry about blindness.

I look forward to seeing more pics and reading about your sweet Sargent Souffle. Eros sends her furry hugs to you and your newest member of the family!
thank you so much!
i'm not sure what to make of her odd eyes. i've heard the same thing, but i've also noticed sarge seems to have a bit of a preference to turn to the left (her darker eye). though maybe i'm just imagining things haha so i'm not sure! but thank you for the insight!

thank you again!! sarge and i send some hugs right back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher View Post
Glad to hear she has a nice new wheel & is enjoying it, she looks really sweet in those photos
thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilPearl View Post
Haha crafty little Miss. I bet she was thinking "If I just ignore the flying saucer long enough, the slave will get me a wheel!"
haha maybe! i wouldn't put it past her, she's a clever one c:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BorisPasha View Post
Looks like she is enjoying her new wheel Chi0
yes, thank you!