Thread: Research survey
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2017, 04:59 PM  
Drago
The Hamtologist

Smile Research survey

Hello all!
I've been researching quite a lot when it comes to hamster care, I've gone deep into many studies and questioned just about every standard we have when it comes to care. I'm not one to take things without question, and can never feel satisfied until I have cold hard facts backing things up. Of course though, I have decided to conduct a bit of research and come up with some findings of my own. That is why I have decided to create some surveys regarding miscellaneous topics pertaining to hamster care and (seemingly) random questions. However, I can't do any of this without your help! I would REALLY appreciate anyone who could take just 5 minutes or less to fill out this survey real quick. You don't have to let me know if you've done so. This is a completely anonymous survey. I believe I've made it an option to take this multiple times as one user so you can submit for all the hamsters you have if you'd like (though if you have 10+ or so, I'd prefer you not use all). Please answer as honestly as possible. Thank you all so much in advance

please note
I know a Russian dwarf is not an actual species, I've included hybrids to see if any interesting results come out of it.
Which country/area you're in is NOT a required question
Lastly, if your cage is in between two options listed, pick the lower of the two

Here is the link to the survey (please notify me of any issues)
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/6GGHR7B

I may decide to include more of my surveys on this thread rather than creating whole new ones for each. Thanks again
Drago is offline   Reply With Quote