Thread: Duncan's thread
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2017, 07:36 PM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Duncan's thread

Drago, I ABSOLUTELY love all the adorable and totally FUNNY pics of Duncan. He is such an amazing and hilarious guy filled with such expressive facial expressions. I know that he must make you laugh all the time due to his personality. He is extremely gorgeous, as well. I love his coat coloring and agree that he certainly resembles an opossum in appearance. I am glad that you and animal friends all had a WONDERFUL Easter. As far as the musical bottle performance is concerned, that is definitely a nightly occurrence in my home as well. Eros and my guinea pig Snickers always seem to enjoy performing that nightly ritual together.

Thanks for creating a thread for Duncan. I truly am enjoying it, and I definitely look forward to reading more of his adventures and seeing his silly expressions. Eros sends a "high four" to Duncan for all of his exciting exploits. The two of them would most certainly become instant buddies. I can only just imagine the face that Duncan must have given you when you were caught in the act of spying on his carpet masterpiece. It must have been a true Kodak moment!

I hope that you had a lovely weekend, too! I will be looking forward to hearing about your exciting news soon.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote