Thread: Duncan's thread
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2017, 05:22 PM  
Drago
The Hamtologist

Default Re: Duncan's thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamsterita View Post
I think that I've already told you this but I think that he looks like Sweep, pinkneon's ham. Maybe Sweep's thread says something about his coat. But anyway I'm terrible with this things, maybe he has a completely different coat, but I wouldn't say so.
I believe you have mentioned this, and I totally agree! I think I even mentioned it to pinkneon at one point. Still looking into his coat colors, I think maybe I'll post a whole thread dedicated to that to see if some breeders on here could give some input?

Duncan got some olive oil and flax in his food this weekend to help with his coat, it's gotten a bit sparse in some places. I can't really tell whether or not he liked it, but he ate all his mix without protest so I assume it couldn't be too bad!

(Caught in the midst of grooming)

This weekend I began the cage. I purchased several feet of hardware cloth/steel mesh as well as plexiglass. I'm thinking of making the finished cage German/natural style as I just think it's looks so aesthetically pleasing. Besides the fact that it's obviously much more natural for the hamster.

Duncan wanted to let everyone know that his slave has some exciting news which will be shared within the next few weeks. He thinks that everyone will be pleased with this news

Hope you've all had a lovely weekend
Drago is offline   Reply With Quote